Saturday, August 13, 2011

Spontenaity

I am not a spontaneous person, but last night I made a spontaneous decision to go to Florida next week. You see my best friend's birthday is coming up, and he has been going through a warp speed tunnel of rapid upheaval lately. While we were on the phone last night he mentioned that he was going to be all alone on his birthday. :(

Nobody should be alone on their birthday, let alone this friend who has picked me up when I've been down more times than I can count, so I quickly decided to high jack his birthday. I'm flying into Tampa then kidnapping him for two days and taking him to Disney World. We are going to spend his birthday at The Magic Kingdom and we're going to eat birthday dinner with Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger.

This is totally not the most fiscally responsible choice I have ever made, but I keep reminding myself how happy this trip is going to make the both of us. The good karma points will hopefully outweigh the credit card finance charges and hopefully my friend won't mind me telling you all about this ... or the fact that I'm sharing this picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment