Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sorry I'm off traveling through space and time

So it is truly official, I am 100% addicted to Doctor Who. If I'm not at work I am watching episodes. I've had to start restricting my viewing because otherwise I would probably give up sleep. Sometimes while at work I find myself thinking "Gee, I really wish I was home watching Doctor Who right now" ... this week work really sucked so that might have been equal parts obsession and just plain old wishing I could escape in my very own TARDIS. 

Last weekend, at this time, I was at the end of Season 2 and I was crying my eyes out. Right now I'm at Episode 3 of Season 4. If I start reading fan fiction I know I'm in need of intervention therapy .... OK, OK if I read ANYMORE fan fiction I will need intervention therapy. I dabbled in some Tenth Doctor and Rose stories to get through the feelings of sorrow last Sunday.

I stand by my love of Christopher Eccleston's 9th Doctor, but bloody hell people were right about David Tennant truly becoming the Doctor. He is fan@#%@tastic!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment