Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a Mother Hen Feels Like ....

Today was my preschool class' closing ceremony and I'm sure I now know what a mother hen feels like when her chicks head out of the coop. I am both so totally proud of them and yet so sad because I'll miss them so much! It feels like it was just September and they were so little, but now they are all so grown up. They're totally ready to rock Kindergarten :)

I've also cultivated a theory while rehearsing the closing program this week; Wanna hear it? I'm convinced that Raffi is the children's performer equivalent of Barry Manilow. You know how you always get Barry Manilow songs stuck in your head? Well Raffi is the same way. I've had this stuck in my head for fourteen days straight, and well "This song drives me bananas"!



Though this one I still love!



If Raffi is the children's performer equivalent of Barry Manilow then Laurie Berkner is totally the children's performer equivalent of Carole King!!

No comments:

Post a Comment